The Gooding Law Firm was established in 1989 by O. Clifton Gooding. The Firm has evolved and changed to its present membership and is considered to be the largest consumer bankruptcy firm in Oklahoma. O. Clifton Gooding, the founder, has been licensed to practice since 1983 and has been involved in thousands of bankruptcy cases, assisting people and companies who were struggling with serious debt problems to regain their financial freedom and begin the process of rebuilding their credit.
If you feel like you’re drowning in debt and you’re considering filing bankruptcy, we would be grateful to that you would consider hiring us as your bankruptcy lawyers. There are many bankruptcy attorneys in Oklahoma so let us briefly explain to you why it would be to your benefit to hire The Gooding Law Firm as your lawyer rather than someone else.
If you hire The Gooding Law Firm as your bankruptcy attorneys, you’ll get:
- Oklahoma Bankruptcy Lawyers who can understand. Most don’t.
- Oklahoma Bankruptcy Attorneys who will make things more convenient and less expensive for you. Most won’t.
- Oklahoma Bankruptcy Lawyers who will do all of the work on your case. Most don’t.
- Oklahoma Bankruptcy Attorneys who has helped thousands of Oklahomans through bankruptcy. Most haven’t.
We have the bankruptcy knowledge and experience you want your lawyer to have.
Some lawyers dabble in bankruptcy. Not The Gooding Law Firm.
We limit our practice exclusively to the bankruptcy practice in Oklahoma and have been involved in thousands of bankruptcy cases since 1983 so whatever your debt problems, we can help you solve them because we are the firm that teaches other lawyers how it is done. Our lawyers lecture extensively at seminars across Oklahoma teaching other lawyers how the right way to practice bankruptcy law.
We make sure that the harassing phone calls stop immediately. Not next week or next month.
Each and every one of your creditors and debt collectors will know that we represent you.
If you want an Oklahoma bankruptcy firm who:
- is more concerned with your convenience
- will treat you with understanding, courtesy, and respect
- will answer your questions in plain English
- knows bankruptcy law inside and out
- does things right the first time, and
- does exactly what they say they will do
Contact us today by phone or email for a FREE confidential initial consultation.